SUBMIT FOR THE Spring 2015 EDITION OF THE ABINGTON REVIEW!
- If I had to watch one movie over and over again, it would definitely be... Magnolia #MoviesOnLoop 1 month ago
- Did you know aquamarine green see glass actually comes from old Coca-Cola bottles? #UnderTheSeaGlass cokeurl.com/SeaGlassTrivia 1 month ago
- Penn State Abington 2015-2016 Abington Review is looking for New Members! #PSUAbington #PennState #LitMag 3 months ago
- First meeting of the semester is tomorrow, Wednesday, September 10, 2014. Common Break in 209 Sutherland! 1 year ago
- It's never too early to start on next year's literary magazine. #psu #abingtonreview #litmag #civildefense #1950s http://t.co/DBHlcNbRnO 1 year ago
Please join Dr. Pierce Salguero in attending this Open Mic event. Topics of discussion include the bombings in Beirut and Paris, the intensification of the conflict with ISIS/ISIL, the ongoing migrant crisis in Europe, and representations of Islam in American media and political discourse. This event is organized by Student Affairs and the Muslim Students Association. Further details below.
Welcome to the new semester and a new academic year at Penn State Abington!
This year, meetings for The Abington Review are on Tuesday in Room 213 Sutherland at Common Break (12:15-1:15).
Please join us and be a part of the editorial board!
Looking forward to seeing you there!